Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Style & Beauty

UK style and beauty YouTubers?

13 replies

wheresmymojo · 20/01/2023 12:45

I follow quite a few YouTube accounts around fashion, style, interiors, perfumes, skincare and beauty but I find it hard to find decent UK accounts...

Does anyone have any suggestions?

My preferences are...

• Not fast fashion focused
  • Not just constant 'hauls' and unboxing
  • Ideally older than in their 20s (as otherwise we have different tastes and skin types)

I don't mind a bit of comedy (I already follow the Walsh twins) but like more serious channels too...
OP posts:
Please
or

Baxdream · 20/01/2023 12:49

For make up - Cher Webb!

Please
or

schmalex · 20/01/2023 14:04

I like Fashion and Style Edit on YT.

Please
or

HappySpade · 21/01/2023 21:01

Sophie Shohet for luxury fashion - bags and ready to wear. She's does a bit of skincare and shopping blogs too. She comes across as a lovely authentic person.

Please
or

biedrona · 21/01/2023 21:31

pampered wolf

Please
or

TheChosenTwo · 21/01/2023 22:23

Oh thanks so much @HappySpade for reminding me of SS, she has totally fallen off my feed for maybe around a year or so,
always used to enjoy having a little peek into her world! Miles away from mine but she’s really relaxing to watch and I remember she had house rabbits 😂

Please
or

wheresmymojo · 25/01/2023 09:05

Thanks for these! Totally forgot I started this thread but just about to settle in with my 2nd coffee of the day and will check all of these out!

OP posts:
Please
or

wheresmymojo · 25/01/2023 10:02

Sadly SS isn't my cup of tea - I don't really do designer brands (and she lost me in the first video I tried about not swearing to be classy).

There's a brilliant stylist I follow which I'll post in a second in case anyones interested

OP posts:
Please
or

RedCatWhoGotTheCream · 25/01/2023 14:34

I like around.robyn and shnordic ( mix of interiors and fashion). For interiors I also enjoy savageinteriors, imperfectinteriors and thefoxedhouse.

Please
or

RedCatWhoGotTheCream · 25/01/2023 14:37

Sorry, that was meant to be be the(underscore)foxed(underscore)house. Not sure how to do underscores on MN without fucking up the formatting.

Please
or

peaceandpotato · 25/01/2023 14:37

Charlotte Holdcroft for make up

Please
or

Mommybunny · 25/01/2023 19:08

I like Jess from Fashion and Style Edit and Gemma (sp?) from Pampered Wolf. I also like Lydia Tomlinson - even though she’s quite young she has a pretty classic style and good tips for how to get proportions right. And sometimes I watch MM Personal Styling - can’t remember her name but she is in her 40s at least and I am pretty sure she’s from Wiltshire and shows a fair amount of “nice” high street clothes, again, with tips on how to accentuate the positive/eliminate the negative.

Please
or

MabelMoo23 · 25/01/2023 20:12

Another shout out for Cher Webb! She’s fab, she’s early 40’s (41 I think as vaguely remember her celebrating her 40th)

she’s lovely to watch and she’s great at explaining what she’s doing with make up

also Hannah Martin is fab too but she’s quite Bobbi Brown heavy - I like that Cher uses literally everything

Please
or

wheresmymojo · Yesterday 14:31

I forgot to come back about the stylist I watch - it's MM Personal Styling as mentioned by a PP.

I'm plus size and she does brilliant videos of what works and doesn't work for different body shapes and sizes.

I struggle a bit watching, for example, Lydia Tomlinson as most of the outfits she wears just wouldn't suit my shape and size.

OP posts:
Please
or