Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Breast lift surgeon in London

Tara2000 · 22/09/2022 23:10

Hello,
Does any of you ladies have recommendations for breast lift surgeons in London? I have seen a few threads with similar questions and a few recommendations, but the recent ones were from other areas of the UK. I found a few clinics online, but hard to judge from the website how good they are.

I also read that some surgeons do not use general anaesthesia, but local anaesthesia/sedation without falling asleep. Has any of you heard about it?
I would be grateful for any info.

OP's posts:
Please
or

Cherryblossoms85 · 22/09/2022 23:13

I'd be interested in this too but don't know any.

Please
or

Tara2000 · 23/09/2022 19:45

Bump in case someone has some info :)

OP's posts:
Please
or

Madamecastafiore · 23/09/2022 19:49

Professor Frame at Springfield in Chelmsford. Had my implants removed and boobs lifted 5 weeks ago and am thrilled with the result. A v perky 34C and scars are super neat.

No way on gods earth would I have major surgery like a lift without a proper GA. I know there's a guy in Newcastle that does something booby whilst you're under sedation, I think maybe remove/replace implants but seriously think no surgeon worth their salt would put you through such an intricate operation without proper anaesthesia.

Please
or

Pinkcadillac · 23/09/2022 19:49

I researched this months ago and I came up with drjacquelinelewis.com but this is not a personal recommendation as I haven't been yet.

One day I'll be brave enough to book an appointment.And I'd like to lose some weight first.

Please
or

Madamecastafiore · 23/09/2022 19:50

Never go to a surgeon who doesn't have a waiting list too.

Please
or

Tara2000 · 23/09/2022 19:57

Thank you. I am not sure how to do the research, no one I know has had it done (or admitted to it), so the forum is my best bet. If I may ask - How long did the operation under GA last? Adn did you go home on the same day?

OP's posts:
Please
or

TastesLikeFlavourlessFizz · 23/09/2022 20:19

I’ve had a lift and definitely wouldn’t consider doing it under anything other than a general. Recovery was easy though.

Anyway, I don’t recommend my guy. I’ve been looking into a revision and think I’m going to go with Patrick Mallucci. He’s very expensive though.

Please
or

TastesLikeFlavourlessFizz · 23/09/2022 20:20

Btw - look at RealSelf for reliable reviews.

Please
or

Madamecastafiore · 23/09/2022 20:31

I had a tummy tuck by him years ago. He has a long waiting list and is v well regarded.

Went in for 7am, I was second on the list, operated on for about 3 hours I think. Although to be honest I can't say how long he was operating really as was woken up then wheeled back to room and woke up naturally later. All aftercare has been fantastic.

The people I've shown are amazed (I do heal quickly though as have an overload of collagen which was found out as he sent my skin off for research after tummy tuck). Scars are very neat, nipples look exactly the same but with fine line round them.

I have to wear a special bra for another week and then non wired bras. I've tried in a soft bra and it's comfortable so can't wait to be out of the zippy up one.

I did go and see another surgeon but wasn't as impressed with him and he didn't have a wait list so thought he obviously wasn't as well regarded. I know some people who work at the hospital too and they all said him above anyone else.

Sorry he operated at Baddow Phoenix this time which is just round the corner from Springfield and us a nicer quieter hospital than Springfield. I had implants removed so it was a bit more expensive than just a lift but I think a lift was around 7-8k alone.

Please
or

IamTheBridge · 23/09/2022 20:40

www.topdoctors.co.uk/doctor/nicholas-parkhouse

He did my breast reduction 25 years ago and it was perfect.

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?