My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

For beauty and fashion style advice, join in our Style forum chat.

Style & Beauty

NYX

10 replies

flintfoxy · 11/11/2018 21:26

I have recently discovered this brand and I am really starting to think it could be a winner, I've had a really good eyeliner which was recommended on here and yesterday bought a matt creme lipstick which I love.

Any other fans and what do you rate?

OP posts:
AFifthOfKoolAid · 11/11/2018 21:32

Their eyeshadows are really pigmented, I'm a fan.

Bambinho · 11/11/2018 21:35

Love the brow mascara and just bought a nice eyeshadow palette called Lingerie which apart from a strange dark gingery colour i really like.

70isaLimitNotaTarget · 11/11/2018 21:46

The brow crayon (they do a very fine one which is good if like me you're not blessed with decent brows)

DD likes the Lip Lingerie , though first time we bought it , they only had it online so we had to go by the photo guide. One of the Lip Lingerie colours was a really rank brown shade .

The stands are really busy at weekends , if you can go on a quiter day and poke about .

Roobub · 12/11/2018 07:17

Their brow gel is fantastic! Lasts all day and really cheap!

Lottapianos · 12/11/2018 07:54

Their matte lipsticks are fabulous- creamy, long lasting, totally non drying, huge colour range and a total bargain at £7. Their blushers are really pigmented and again, nice range of colours. Lip and eye pencils all good. Haven't tried anything else yet but I think they're a terrific brand

RavenLG · 12/11/2018 07:59

I love them. I’m slowly converting all my products. Brow Gel, HD concealer are my must have. Well, the BB cream too but I can never find this in the uk and buy it online from America bit it’s worth it IMO because I can’t find one that compares (the shade is literally perfect for my skin and I always have trouble finding it!) I’m following with keen interest to see what else is good.
The only thing I didn’t get on with was thier eyeliners, I’ve tried 2 so far.

Roobub · 12/11/2018 08:01

I'm pretty sure they're also cruelty free

CarpeVitam · 12/11/2018 08:06

I love their mascara sealant/top coat, called Proof It Smile

Suzyloo · 12/11/2018 10:10

Their single eyeshadows are excellent too, and they do a lip primer pencil which is very good. I want to try their new foundation, but I'm making myself finish something first. For anyone in or near London, there is a NYX shop at Westfield Stratford which is fun as long as you get there before the teenage hordes on the weekend. Grin They have a lot more products than the Boots counters, which is the other place I've seen NYX.

daftyburd · 13/11/2018 05:54

I like their lid lingerie too. For days when I can’t be bothered faffing about with eyeshadow. A little goes a long way. I have a coppery brown one and a turquoise one that I wore in summer .

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.