My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

For beauty and fashion style advice, join in our Style forum chat.

Style & Beauty

Is it possible to find this dress... long shot but if you dont ask you dont get.

8 replies

greyfordays · 17/08/2018 11:37

I am wondering if anyone might be able to help me find a dress I first saw in 2015 in Coast. This is why it may be a complete dead end but I am hoping someone has this dress picking up dust (hopefully not) in a corner of their home.

It was a dress called Adelina and I would be looking for 4 in sizes 10. I have been on Ebay and Depop but unfortunately all sizes listed on their are size 12 and above (with some size 6s).

If I am being unrealistic then so be it - any suggestions of similar dresses would be appreciated.

Fingers crossed.

Is it possible to find this dress... long shot but if you dont ask you dont get.
OP posts:
greyfordays · 17/08/2018 11:46

listed on *there

OP posts:
Sickoffamilydrama · 17/08/2018 11:47

Buy the 12s get them taken in?

MrsBartlettforthewin · 17/08/2018 11:48

Would getting the12s and having them altered be an option?

DecoratingNovice · 17/08/2018 11:48

Sorry, no help other than to suggest you get the bigger sizes and get them altered?

MrsBartlettforthewin · 17/08/2018 11:48

Ha cross post

greyfordays · 17/08/2018 11:51

I have a feeling alterations would say its quite a big job and may alter the shape of the dress but it may be an idea to get this checked with them so will keep it in mind.

I am being stubborn and refusing to give up at the moment.

OP posts:
user1488622199 · 17/08/2018 11:59

We had coast dresses for my friends wedding and a local seamstress was easily able to take them in. Coast dresses have good resale so might be worth getting the eBay ones anyway, you will probably be able to get back what you paid for them

MrsBartlettforthewin · 17/08/2018 13:58

I would order and get them tried on. I'm a size 10 but in some shops/ styles am a 12. Worth getting as you can always resell if don't fit can't alter.

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.