My feed

to access all these features

For beauty and fashion style advice, join in our Style forum chat.

Style & Beauty

I have a huge arse. where can I get net sticky out petticoat?

8 replies

DimpledThighs · 22/05/2007 14:36

I am size 12 top size 14/16 bottom. I have found a dress for a wedding that looks nice as has lovely top bit, but when it hangs down it shows my arse gigantic fashion. If I could make the bottom of the dress all sticky out would detract from this - but where on earth does one buy such things?

OP posts:
TenaLady · 22/05/2007 14:38

Noooooooooo, dont do that it will look hideous. You need to balance the width of your shoulders with your beam.

Use cuts on your top half that will detract from your lower half and all that.

oggsfrog · 22/05/2007 14:40

Surley if your arse is that huge, any net petticoat will be sticky outy with absolutely no effort on your part?

brimfull · 22/05/2007 14:42

hmmm I think it might be worth a try ,seeing as size 14/16 isn't exectly huge is it?
John Lewis probably do someting like this.
Didn't they use one of these on "how to look good naked last week"
hang on will look

SpawnChorus · 22/05/2007 14:43

Is the dress a fifties sort of style? Are you looking for a petticoat like: this

Depending on the dress, I think it might look lovely.

brimfull · 22/05/2007 14:47


Talcyoyo · 22/05/2007 14:47

wedding dress shops de them
bit pricey though

DimpledThighs · 22/05/2007 14:48

oh thanks spawn didn't think of ebay - had a look and found this and I think it will look fab.

thanks everyone for your advice - tenalady if it looks too huge arsy-o I will wear said petticoat as a hat.

OP posts:
SpawnChorus · 22/05/2007 14:59

That petticoat looks gorgeous. Bet you'll look very womanly. I want a sticky out dress! [Verucca Salt emoticon]

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.