I cannot believe it's week six of the second run at this of the year. So anyone who was in from the beginning this is week 12 really.
Anyone can join and once this finishes I'll be starting another.
The 10yy rules are:
This is about feeling better about yourself...not necessarily a diet per se etc etc
- Sunscreen at all times. I know it's winter, there are still rays trying to damage your skin
- No or little booze. Wine at the weekend is allowed if you want it
- Walking is important, a small amount every day if possible. 30 mins if you can
- Lots of water, aim for 2 litres a day
- Apply body cream as often as possible
- Use hand cream
- Go to bed early, by 10.30pm if pos
- Eat healthily
- Be happy
The idea is that at the end of six weeks we all feel happier, healthier and glow with the good food, sleep, exercise, water and lack of sun damage.
You don't have to report back every day but I almost certainly will as it motivates me thinking someone is watching me.
Welcome all members old and new.