My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

For beauty and fashion style advice, join in our Style forum chat.

Style & Beauty

my clip in up-do will have to go back.

6 replies

tunaday · 11/05/2012 09:28

My Ken Paves hairdo arrived yesterday. It was the clip in up-do. The colour was perfect which was lucky but I can't keep the clip in securely as my hair is very fine. I had to put a big grippy comb over it to stop it slipping around and if I didn't it felt like I daredn't move my head because it would fall off (the hair, not my head I mean). It's going back and I might try the hair on a bobble type next. I am sure my hair will be long enough not to need any extra help by the time I've found something suitable.

OP posts:
MrsLettuce · 11/05/2012 09:50

Was it for a special occasion or just daily wear? A hairdresser would be able to attach it securely, I'm sure, but that's no good for every day. They might be able to teach you how to do it yourself though.

In any case, probably worth a trip to the hairdresser before you send it back.

KateSpade · 11/05/2012 10:42

I didn't think you could return hair once it had been put in your own?

MrsLettuce · 11/05/2012 10:56

I really haven't the foggyest TBH

BloooCowWonders · 11/05/2012 17:47

You can return anything to qvc within 30 database even if you've used it every day.
But OP have you tried it when your hair is dirty!? Or with something like hair mousse to stop it sliding?

KateSpade · 11/05/2012 20:25

Ahh, QVC magic!

I often forget about the 30 day money back!

tunaday · 11/05/2012 21:15

I want it for everyday Mrslettuce. It felt really heavy and precarious though. I'm going to try the hair on a scrunchie thing that they do next and see if that's any better. This is the first time I've used QVC. I hope I get a refund ok. I thought it was going to be ok so i chucked out the tissue paper it was wrapped in. Fortunately I kept the box!

OP posts:
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.