My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

For beauty and fashion style advice, join in our Style forum chat.

Style and beauty

Has anyone seen a dress similar to this...

7 replies

vix1980 · 06/04/2012 18:10

hope this link works

Im 30 weeks pregnant and judging by last weeks heat wave where i had to lounge around wearing a towel i was so hot, decided i couldnt spend any more time in leggings and needed some dresses to wear especially with summer coming up. i love this style as i can wear it after giving birth just wish it was in a different colour too. surely there must be similar versions out there, i just cant find any...

OP posts:
Friendlymum67 · 06/04/2012 18:21

Lovely dress - saw a similar maxi dress in Sainsbury's recently - it was different colour blocks and approx £18 I think!

SaltResistantSlug · 06/04/2012 21:13

They did have different colours on the DP site a few days back - has the blue one gone? I also bought a lovely black/ivory stripe one from DP. I'm DP mad atm.

MoonlightandRoses · 06/04/2012 23:07

Any of these do?

www.johnlewis.com/328448/Product.aspx?source=46387
www.johnlewis.com/299545/Product.aspx
www.johnlewis.com/329968/Product.aspx

The DP dress you linked to is stunning, shame the cobalt is out of stock. Also, Phase Eight have similar-ish ones, but they start at about £75.

HelenBaaBaaBlackSheep · 07/04/2012 00:14

The cobalt version is still available in store - saw it today and lots of sizes :)

HelenBaaBaaBlackSheep · 07/04/2012 00:15

Oh, and New Look had a very similar one too

vix1980 · 07/04/2012 10:00

Oooh i would love it in colbalt, that my fave colour, ill have to go into the store and have a look wont i, just dreading going to town though with a huge bump that somehow makes me oblivious to other people who think they can just push or walk right into me (sorry, hormones have come out to play)!

i like the style of the wallis one but dont really wear prints as they make me look bigger than i am, im off to have a look round the dp website and wallis for some more colours, thanks!

OP posts:
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.