My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

For beauty and fashion style advice, join in our Style forum chat.

Style & Beauty

I have been Boden free for just over a year.

6 replies

BrightnessFalls · 19/02/2012 15:13

Even their socks are now getting holes in them. I just noticed a new catalogue, so the cover, which couldve been from five years ago and threw it in the bin with out even opening it.

It feels good and, has saved me loads of money Smile

OP posts:
BrightnessFalls · 19/02/2012 15:13

saw the cover. stupid ipad.

OP posts:
woopsidaisy · 19/02/2012 16:24

Where do you buy your clothes from now BrightnessFalls? I spend far too much time browsing the Boden website. Am pregnant with DC3 so getting whole new maternity wardrobe from Boden too.

BrightnessFalls · 19/02/2012 16:32

Well, the strange thing is, I seemed to have cut down altogether with clothes buying. I certainly dont pay full price for anything anymore. Ive recently used the Gap 30% voucher and bought some nice bits. I go to Whistles in the sale. Ive had the odd thing from Top Shop as well.

Its shoes Im having a huge problem with!

OP posts:
ArcticRoll · 19/02/2012 18:02

Well done! Think Boden is so predictable and over priced. When my children were small and couldn't get to shops I used to buy it but have been Boden free for over five years -very liberating.

Levantine · 19/02/2012 18:18

Yy me too, don't even look, not that I was ever a massive fan, but would always have a good browse before

BrightnessFalls · 19/02/2012 19:20

Well, there used to be such good discounts on it and the quality was so good. I will go as far as saying that I have flogged all my Boden dresses on Ebay. I have very little of it left. Jusst the pj bottoms which are the best thing they do.

My young nieces think its "old fashioned" and have requested that I shop at Next/Gap for them instead!

OP posts:
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.