My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

Whether you're into football, athletics, tennis, golf or cricket, join the dicsussion on our Sport forum.

Sports

Best sites to buy tickets for a premier league game?

3 replies

OnlyFlans · 06/09/2021 09:21

Looking at getting tickets to see DH's team play but there's never any available on the clubs website as they obvs all go to season tickets holders and members

Can anyone recommend any non dodgy ticket sales sites or ones selling hospitality packages? Happy to throw some money at it as it's a special birthday!

Thanks x

OP posts:
FindMeInTheSunshine · 06/09/2021 09:51

Usually the club sites will have tickets under a hospitality section. I'd definitely try there first, although for Premier League it's definitely not going to be cheap!

OnlyFlans · 06/09/2021 10:05

Thanks @FindMeInTheSunshine I had a look and yes they are ridiculously expensive! plus I don't really want a crap buffet beforehand but I suppose that might be the only option!

OP posts:
Mindymomo · 06/09/2021 10:40

It’s very difficult at the moment. 3 members of my family are Spurs season ticket holders and last week they couldn’t go as we were on holiday. We put them up for sale on the clubs ticket exchange, but only 2 that are together were sold. This is because only members are, at the moment allowed to purchase these and them not going on general sale to the public. I don’t know whether the club is going to change this in the near future, but it seems they are complying with government policies at the moment with very strict security restrictions at the moment.

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.