My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on special needs.

SN children

iI bet Mrs F doesn't have a fixation with RUGS!!!!!!!!

5 replies

BattyBox · 24/06/2005 20:14

we all know that Mrs F has a fixation with collecting plastic containers - she has a wonderful array -all different shapes and sizes!!! (the bigger the better)

we all know how much she loves laminators - now come on Mrs F - don't denie it!!!

dd has noted how many rugs i have in the house and has told me i am getting as bad as Mrs F!!!!!
she asked what "what do you need SO MANY rugs for?" i need some bright answers PLEASE

OP posts:
eidsvold · 25/06/2005 00:29

to brighten up the rooms, to add accent, to cover stains in the carpet that you can remove ( that is my reason ), so your feet don't get cold when sitting on the loo - tiles are bloody cold in winter, so you can stand on that rather than cold tiles when you get out of the shower....

need I say more

YogiYahooey · 25/06/2005 19:48

Mummy likes rugs, some people collect shoes, handbags, bling, stamps, trains and old comics.
At least yours has a practical use!!!

coppertop · 26/06/2005 11:52

Perfect for hiding clutter when you have unexpected visitors. Just throw a rug over the top.

TheRealMrsF · 11/07/2005 22:19

for wrapping spare stationery in????

actually...i witnessed batty stroking rugs in wilkinsons the other day...just like the way i sniff CLEAN clothes as i take them off the line or out the T/drier!!!

BattyBox · 12/07/2005 19:13

they were very stokable rugs.

OP posts:
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.