My feed

to access all these features

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on special needs.

SN children

Concerned about my toddler (possible ADHD, ASD traits). Can anyone suggest a good child psychiatrist please?

0 replies

Stormy2020 · 28/08/2020 15:20


I have been concerned about my 3 year old son for at least 2 years now.

At the beginning I thought his red flags could indicate ASD but now I can see more ADHD traits in him.

I would be grateful if anyone could suggest the name of a child psychiatrist. An expert in ADHD would be preferable.

Thank you for your help.

OP posts:
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.