My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

Here are some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on special needs.

SN children

Autism friendly screenings at Brixton Ritzy, London

3 replies

Toots · 22/04/2006 17:56

Noticed they were doing this monthly and thought it would be interest to you. Last month's show is listed on their website at the mo. Did ring and leave a message asking them to call me and let me know next month's for you all. Have heard nothing back but thought I'd better post this in case it slips my mind.

does it float anyone's boat?

OP posts:
Blu · 25/04/2006 10:51

The whole thing has been such a success at the Ritzy, apparantly, that the Picturehouse chain have started these screenings at other cinemas, too - I forget where, but definitely Clapham, and maybe Greenwich?

tobysmumkent · 25/04/2006 12:26

Just to add that the cinema at Lockmeadow in Maidstone (not sure if it's an Odeon?)did a few autism-friendly shows during the easter holidays....early mornings, Ice age 2, Wallace and...if anyone's near to that, might be worth checking out over the summer holidays?

heartinthecountry · 25/04/2006 19:37

The Greenwich Picture house does 'The Big Scream' for mums and babies but couldn't find any info re autism friendly screenings. Might give them a call.

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.