Mumsnet Logo

to access all these features

Business founders/entrepreneurs

Paperwork for someone under the PAYE thresholds

0 replies

anastaisia · 12/06/2020 11:38

I run a small some trader business and want to employ someone for 8 hours a week for £10 an hour.

It will fall underneath the PAYE and NIC thresholds, so I can’t register with HMRC as an employer. I know I just have to get them to sign a new starter form that declares this is their only job.

I know I keep a record of payments but don’t/can’t run PAYE.

But what do I have to provide each month/each year/at the end of the job for the employee if I can’t use any of the formal HMRC documents because it’s too small a job for PAYE?

Thanks in advance if anyone can help!

OP posts:
to access all these features
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Sign up to continue reading

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?