Mumsnet Logo
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. You may wish to speak to a medical professional before starting any diet.

Slimming World

Slimming world whilst pregnant

2 replies

Summerxx · 29/12/2022 16:52

I’m 12 weeks pregnant and I’m going to start back at slimming world this week with my midwives permission. Is anyone else in the same boat? Happy to start up a little chat on here for support/tips if so :-)

OP posts:
Please
or

Pink Pamplemousse · 30/12/2022 10:28

Hello, I've just signed up to SW online for a month! I'm around 10 weeks pregnant.

I have put on quite a few stone over the last few years with covid lockdowns, stress and thyroid issues. Hoping to minimise any damage and just stay healthy in pregnancy in general!

I have been very successful when sticking to SW in the past- just need to stick to it! Good luck Grin

Please
or

Clarita191 · 04/01/2023 09:46

Hello!!! I am currently 6+4 and for Christmas asked my mum for 12 weeks SW online. I have put a stone on over the last year and would just love a healthy pregnancy. I am a high risk pregnancy anyway and I feel like following SW encourages me to reach for healthy foods and to really nourish my body and hopefully it will stand in my favour. So glad to meet others in the same boat!!!

Please
or