Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. You may wish to speak to a medical professional before starting any diet.

Group sessions booked up!

allaglow · 29/08/2020 19:01

Anyone else have this trouble?
Just gone online to book for a week on Monday ( already booked in for this Monday), and found that there's no places left.
All booked up by the same names until into October: it's the virtual equivalent of putting your coat on a chair for your mate.
New members will have no chance.

OP's posts:
Please
or

honeyrider · 30/08/2020 23:06

Are you sure you're not booked in automatically for future weeks? I know my classes are booked in indefinitely since I booked the first class and if I cannot make a class I'll have to let my consultant know and open the space for someone else.

Please
or

allaglow · 31/08/2020 17:31

Not booked in automatically: have to book online for the group you'd like to attend.
Several sessions instead of the usual one group: a couple of weigh and go , and a couple of weigh and stay, run throughout the morning with gap in between for cleaning.
Guess it's the same in other groups, to keep numbers low.
Wear masks, wear shoes to be weighed, don't sit near others: members have to be really determined to stick at it, really.

OP's posts:
Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.