Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. You may wish to speak to a medical professional before starting any diet.

Line drawn! Join me!

TallulahBetty · 18/03/2018 10:46

___

Drawing a line (again) and starting again. I mean it this time and I WILL do it. Who's with me? Show me your lines x

OP's posts:
Please
or

fraggle84 · 18/03/2018 13:24

Mine was drawn on Friday!!

I lost 2.5 stone 2 years ago and although I haven’t put it back on I’ve still messed about and not lost anymore for all that time.

I’m 100% back on it now and am writing a food diary which is really helping

Please
or

LemonDropsAreSour · 18/03/2018 13:30

I really want to join. I'm struggling to get motivated.

I'm 5'2 and 3 stone over weight Sad

Please
or

fraggle84 · 18/03/2018 15:11

Are you thinking if going to a group?

Please
or

marmitegirl01 · 18/03/2018 20:30

Yes please. Had a wobble these past few days after unexpected weight gain. Gonna get back on wagon tomorrow as like the way of eating! Good luck

Please
or

MilkyCoffeeAndSkinnySyrup · 18/03/2018 23:02

I'm in! I need a massive kick up the bum. I am almost a stone away from target. I joined in May last year and I am 3lb away from my 4 stone award. I want to lose another 2 stone before I go on holiday this year (for one whole month) so it gives me a stone to gain while I am away and I will hopefully still be at target when I come back home.

I have been p!ssing about too much! I keep picking at food like biscuits and sweets and think, it doesn't matter how! Just go off plan. It won't affect you! It IS affecting me because I have maintained for weeks because of it. I am on plan, probably 4/7. I have to nip it in the bud now! Tomorrow is a brand new week. I am going to go food shopping tomorrow, mix up my recipes and religiously stick to my syns and drink plenty of water.

Please
or

RunMummyRun68 · 19/03/2018 00:06

I'm drawing mine..... I've lost just under 3 stone with slimming world in about 18 months

I'm rubbish

But I don't stick to it.... I just weigh in and use that as motivation really

Please
or

FintyTin · 19/03/2018 12:53

———————————

Please
or

marmitegirl01 · 19/03/2018 21:00

How did we all do? Had pretty good day. Am doing it from home for a few weeks to see how I go.
Just tried quark with highlights powder and it’s ok... I need a chocolate replacement!!👍🏻

Please
or

RunMummyRun68 · 19/03/2018 21:19

Did ok

Ran 4 miles and going further tomorrow

Over my syns but didn't overeat in any other way

Please
or

MilkyCoffeeAndSkinnySyrup · 19/03/2018 22:20

Had a good day on plan! This morning I had a big brunch - 2x wholemeal toast topped with spinach, mushrooms, bacon and my 40g Light cheese allowance melted under the grill. I also had 2x runny eggs and beans with it! I had a milky coffee, 175ml skimmed milk for 3 syns as I used my hexA on the cheese.

Midday I had a hot chocolate with mini marshmallows for 4 syns with a satsuma.

Strawberries and quark flavoured with cinnamon and vanilla skinny syrup (syn free, full of speed and protein)

Dinner is SlimWell chicken tikka masala, served with rice and griddled sliced bell peppers for speed.

2L of water done too!
Day one COMPLETE!

Please
or

glitterbutterboo · 20/03/2018 11:39

Started today after 3 years off Shockbut determined this time x

Please
or

glitterbutterboo · 20/03/2018 11:48

Sorry should of added what are the slimwell things? Thanks

Please
or

FintyTin · 20/03/2018 12:05

Managed a whole day without chocolate! Pretty impressed with myself for that. Stuck to the plan and only had 9 points (sorry, I refuse to use the word “syns”).
One down, probably at least 299 to go...

Keep up the good work, folks Smile

That brunch sounded amazing, @MilkyCoffee!

Please
or

KnobJockey · 20/03/2018 15:21

----------
My line too, and I am in from tomorrow. I have just eaten all the food, and now feel massively guilty. I've had to buy all new bras this week as mine are all too small, and I'm busting out of my jeans.

I'm going to start again, and get back in control.

Please
or

MilkyCoffeeAndSkinnySyrup · 20/03/2018 15:35

@FintyTin It really was! So filling! Nice to dip into runny eggs too!

@glitterbutterboo the SlimWell meals are the ALDI range. You will find them in their frozen section! They used to be called Slim Free but SW took legal action against them for using their name I think, so they changed it.

Please
or

glitterbutterboo · 20/03/2018 17:05

@MilkyCoffeeAndSkinnySyrup ah I see well that's good to know I might give them a try see what they are like.

Please
or

glitterbutterboo · 20/03/2018 17:07

Quick question. If I used egg whisked and dipped 2x 400g bread in and dry fried would that be free? I love French toast and this would be great for me for breakfast as something different

Please
or

fraggle84 · 20/03/2018 18:14

You’d have to use the bread as your HEB but it would be

Please
or

glitterbutterboo · 20/03/2018 18:42

@fraggle84 brilliant that's what I will have for breaky tomorrow then

Please
or

fraggle84 · 20/03/2018 18:44

ONly 60g of wholemeal bread though

Please
or

MilkyCoffeeAndSkinnySyrup · 21/03/2018 01:13

Definitely do @glitterbutterboo :)

Another fab day on plan for me!

Breakfast: baked coffee oats (40g oats for my healthy extra B) served with quark and strawberries with a tsp of sweetener.
Coffee using my healthy extra A

Lunch: leftover SlimWell tikka masala and rice with an apple and orange
Another coffee using my healthy extra A

Dinner: chicken skewers marinated in smoked paprika, bell peppers, onions, salad and SW chips with 20g lighter cheese for 3 syns as I used my healthy extra A on 350ml skimmed milk.

Snacks: 1x Benefit Bar (3 syn) and a banana.

Finished the day on 6 syns! Grin

Please
or

holycityzoo · 21/03/2018 14:35

Can I join you? I've been messing about on sw for what feels like forever and I've had enough! I WILL NOT have another summer feeling crap about myself. I'm going on holiday at the end of may and need to lose as much as I can by then.

Today I've had

Bacon,egg spinach, mushrooms and tomatoes
Banana,plum,orange, hifi and 10 cal jelly
Dinner will be Italian chicken and veg tray bake.

I need to stop living from weigh in to weigh and just realise this is how I need to eat to get me where I need to be.

Please
or

MilkyCoffeeAndSkinnySyrup · 21/03/2018 19:39

How has everyone's day gone?

Today has been good! Didn't have breakfast this morning as I had a few errands to run so I had a coffee which was using my hexA. We went to McDonalds and I just had a Diet Coke! I was not tempted whatsoever.

I had a coffee again using the rest of my hexA. For lunch I had jacket potato and salad with 20g lighter cheese (3 syns for cheese, and 1 syn for the jacket potato and flora light butter), served with tinned mackerel in tomato sauce (free).

Late afternoon I fancied something sweet so I had Jam on toast! 1tbsp Jam And 1tsp flora light for 2.5 syns on 2 wholemeal toast as my healthy extra B.

Dinner I had chicken Katsu Curry (2 syns), I used Tesco Katsu Curry Paste which works out 2 syns a portion if using the whole jar, served with cauliflower rice and broccoli.

Ending the day on 8.5 syns Grin

Please
or

jhb2013 · 21/03/2018 19:48

I’ve joined SW online for the first time. Need to lose my baby weight! Are jacket potatoes free? I love them!

Please
or

MilkyCoffeeAndSkinnySyrup · 21/03/2018 20:00

@jhb2013 welcome!

Jacket potatoes are free if you are using a potato from bags. If you are buying frozen jacket potatoes then they will be synned. The McCain ones are 1 syn each. Mine are from Lidl which are 0.5 syn

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.