Mumsnet Logo
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. You may wish to speak to a medical professional before starting any diet.

Slimming World

Weight loss

4 replies

loopyloo87 · 24/10/2016 18:27

Hi, I'm on my third week and have lost 6.5Ib , what have you all lost? I'm dying for my clothes to feel looser how long does it take I still feel bloated but I've been sticking to the plan :)

OP posts:
Please
or

MumOnTheRunCatchingUp · 24/10/2016 18:35

I'm on week 2, get weighed on Thursday but I've been weighing at home too so know so far this week it's just over 2lb off. First week I lost a massive 7lb! Was amazed

Not hungry
No desire to cheat
Off work this week so half term is less active than a work day unfortunately

Please
or

FlopIsMyParentingGuru · 24/10/2016 18:37

Been doing it 18 months. Lost nearly six stone. Might be declaring target tonight.
Good luck!

Please
or

SnowInLove · 25/10/2016 12:32

That's a fantastic start well done!

I'm 7 weeks in and have lost 1stone 11.5lbs. Loving the plan and it's been easy so far.

Please
or

loopyloo87 · 28/10/2016 08:00

Wow , your all doing so well , I've been doing SW for 3 weeks and have lost 7.5 pound .. I find attending the meetings really helpful and we have a fantastic consultant who Spurs us on ..
I used to love chocs and crisp but now take them or leave them .. I love this forum and reading how your all doing 🙂🙂

OP posts:
Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?