Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Mumsnet hasn't checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. You may wish to speak to a medical professional before starting any diet.

Successfully following plan without being a member?

Passthewineandchocolate · 22/10/2014 09:00

Just wondering if anyone is managing to follow the plan without being a member? I had online membership last year so I have all the books and stuff. I lost weight but then got a bit bored of the plan. Since then I've tried 5:2, MFP and Paul McKenna but nothing else has had the same results as SW. I'd like to follow the plan again but would like to avoid paying the membership fee if possible as the only thing I used membership for was the app for searching for syns.

Do any of you have success with the plan by just calculating syns by 1 per 20 calories or is there somewhere else you can find syn values?

Thanks.

OP's posts:
Please
or

LikeTheShoes · 24/10/2014 08:09

I've found that you can pretty much just google whatever it is and syns and it will pop up, and if that doesn't work use the 20 calories per syn rule.

it wouldn't work for me though, I need the weekly fear to keep me on plan!

Please
or

MrMacadoo · 24/10/2014 09:25

I tried to go it alone... am now back in group. I need someone else weighing me to truly stick to it

Please
or

IceLemonGin · 24/10/2014 13:30

I started SW without going to group or using the online membership as I just can't afford it right now. Liketheshoes is right, everything I've wondered about syns or the plan, I've googled and it popped up.

If you want a buddy, let me know. Can help keep each other motivated.

Please
or

IgnoreMeEveryOtherFuckerDoes · 24/10/2014 16:28

Or if you can't find the syns in google give me a shout as I have the app and can check for you

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.