My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

You need to have been registered for 7 days to post in the Sex forum. Please don’t send unwanted PMs to other users.

Sex

Adult games

2 replies

Estherpologist · 29/03/2023 09:31

I was reading about the D&D movie this morning and it got me thinking about when I used to play it at uni. (Yes, I was that geeky teen!) PLEASE don't ask why, but it got me wondering if there's ever been a sex based TTRPG.
And that got me wondering about board games like Monogamy and Sex Dice.
So any thoughts on good/bad games?

----

If you've found this page in your search of adult games and sex games that have been recommended by fellow Mumsnet users, you might find our guide to the best sex games useful. Hope this helps! MNHQ

OP posts:
Thisismysexforumname · 29/03/2023 09:45

I am not keen on the sex dice and the simpler card games, but they are probably a good way to get things started. I have looked at Monogamy and a couple of similar things before, but not sure if they were for us (they wouldn't be suitable for us now for a couple of reasons) but interested to hear any recommendations too.

AbeSapien · 29/03/2023 21:34

My wife and I discovered Monogamy during lockdown, we've tried a few other games since but it's by far the best.
We make a night of it, candles, Prosecco, Tinto Brass movie, some nice lingerie....
We now have a game night every few months and Monogamy really dies help make it a good one!

We also found a vampire one which was a bit more role play, was hard to get.

https://kissygames.com/products/luv-at-first-bite

Adult games
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.