My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

You need to have been registered for 7 days to post in the Sex forum. Please don’t send unwanted PMs to other users.

Sex

Urgent: Advice for Mens Easy Access Trousers

13 replies

Rieslinger · 24/01/2023 09:34

Hi

Hot date with my DW tomorrow night and was looking for something relatively Smart yet with the potential for quick and easy access to me.

Was thinking Bootcut Jeggings or other smartish trousers with long fly or a high whippable offable ability.

Any ideas anyone?

Going to be inside but not likely to be very warm so Kilt is out.

OP posts:
sexyporridge · 24/01/2023 09:43

How about the kind with Velcro down the sides 😁

Rieslinger · 24/01/2023 09:44

Ha ha ha there's a thought. It's publicish so need a little more subtly than the tear of Velcro!

OP posts:
Judeisnotobscure · 24/01/2023 10:20

Smart chinos would be ideal, button fly if you can get it. Have fun Mr Rieslinger!!

Urgent: Advice for Mens Easy Access Trousers
Rieslinger · 25/01/2023 16:13

Thank you, going with button fly.

OP posts:
Rieslinger · 03/02/2023 14:18

Update, found some Softshell Trews on Amazon that are cozy, breathable and still look pretty smart (out on dates, windy walks and especially on the mushroom hunt), they have a semi elastic waist, don't rustle and they appear to be pretty easy access so far!!

OP posts:
Judeisnotobscure · 03/02/2023 14:26

You two are very naughty! Love it 😜

Rieslinger · 22/02/2023 14:42

At last (but in the US...still might get them if I can't find anything in the UK) this is what I was looking for!!!

cozylovecompany.com/collections/men/products/mens-full-access-cozy-love-pants

Does anyone know of anything like this smart or jogger wise for forays into the wilds with my DW??

OP posts:
VeniVidiWeeWee · 23/02/2023 14:44

How about a kilt?

Always smart and very accessible.

Rieslinger · 23/02/2023 14:48

@VeniVidiWeeWee erm not for me. Closest Scottish family tie is back a couple of generations and tbh when you are going to explore the wilds with your DW, get a breath of fresh air and study her fauna it might attract a little too much attention. πŸ˜†

OP posts:
JustWantedToSayThis · 23/02/2023 14:53

Rieslinger · 03/02/2023 14:18

Update, found some Softshell Trews on Amazon that are cozy, breathable and still look pretty smart (out on dates, windy walks and especially on the mushroom hunt), they have a semi elastic waist, don't rustle and they appear to be pretty easy access so far!!

Sorry but 'mushroom hunt' really made me laugh given the context! πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I'm far too childish at times!

Rieslinger · 23/02/2023 14:55

Well it was a Stinkhorn I was after that day! πŸ˜†

OP posts:
JustWantedToSayThis · 23/02/2023 15:12

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Rieslinger · 06/03/2023 09:45

So....after a hunk a chunka research found a place in London that will alter the zip on your jeans so it goes all the way round (puller either end bit like catsuit/playsuit if you know what I mean?) and they put a similar flap that goes over all the way so way less obvious (like a regular zip if that makes sense?) than if it was bare.

At last!!

OP posts:
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.