My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

You need to have been registered for 7 days to post in the Sex forum. Please don’t send unwanted PMs to other users.

Sex

Turned down for sex (Funny!)

9 replies

HandcuffsRSexy · 12/01/2023 15:39

I asked my husband of 15 years for sex this morning at roughly 7am and he turned me down. I thought nothing of it as we have had a very sick toddler the past few days (she had the flu), he works full time, he recently graduated and we've been going to a lot of doctors appointments. So I just shrugged rolled over and went back to sleep.

I woke up this morning to breakfast in bed the baby was seen to, diaper changed, fresh clothes, her favourite show turned on and happily snacking with a sippy cup with juice.

I was wondering what the occasion was so I asked and he said it was an apology as it was the first time he's ever turned me down for sex.
I said "You're being ridiculous. I'm not going to hold you emotionally hostage for saying no!"

Which he replies with"I don't know. That's the first time I've ever had to use the excuse I'm too tired!" πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Does anyone else have a similar funny story after being turned down for sex or turning someone else down for sex?

OP posts:
Iloveabaconbutty · 12/01/2023 15:56

Not off the top of my head, although I could probably think of one if I thought long enough. But that's fantastic! Made me smile.πŸ˜‚

BCBird · 13/01/2023 17:49

Bless him
That so.lovely of him.thinking about you.

Whatliesbeneath707 · 14/01/2023 18:19

Fabulous. What a lovely relationship you must have.
My DH did the same this morning too (turned down sex), as we'd had a really late night. He's then spent most of the day muttering about it & he's busy trying to work out how he can get the teen to go to bed early tonight, so he doesn't miss out again πŸ˜†

BringerOfDoom · 14/01/2023 18:35

Whatliesbeneath707 · 14/01/2023 18:19

Fabulous. What a lovely relationship you must have.
My DH did the same this morning too (turned down sex), as we'd had a really late night. He's then spent most of the day muttering about it & he's busy trying to work out how he can get the teen to go to bed early tonight, so he doesn't miss out again πŸ˜†

Haha! Good luck with that. Those teens are basically vampires! I feel for him I do.

PinotPony · 14/01/2023 19:39

I'd been seeing a guy for a few weeks and he joked that I should stop round his house on a Monday night as there wasn't much on tv. I asked if we'd go out to dinner and he joked that he'd get me a KFC.

Cue me turning up unexpectedly at his house on Monday night wearing only a full length leather coat and with a bargain bucket under my arm!

He looked totally shocked. Said he'd just got in from work and was quite tired. We watched tv whilst eating the kfc then I went home. Suffice to say I didn't see him again. Unappreciative git. πŸ™„

Whatliesbeneath707 · 15/01/2023 07:04

Oh @PinotPony How ungrateful! His loss....

Justellingthetruth · 15/01/2023 07:11

@PinotPony

yeah dump him.
i find that Sexi and I am a woman.
you should have come to mine!

Andypandy799 · 15/01/2023 08:16

PinotPony · 14/01/2023 19:39

I'd been seeing a guy for a few weeks and he joked that I should stop round his house on a Monday night as there wasn't much on tv. I asked if we'd go out to dinner and he joked that he'd get me a KFC.

Cue me turning up unexpectedly at his house on Monday night wearing only a full length leather coat and with a bargain bucket under my arm!

He looked totally shocked. Said he'd just got in from work and was quite tired. We watched tv whilst eating the kfc then I went home. Suffice to say I didn't see him again. Unappreciative git. πŸ™„

I’ve never been too tired and ever said no, what does that make me? πŸ™ˆ

PinotPony · 15/01/2023 13:36

@Andypandy799 ...always up for it..!

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.