My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

You need to have been registered for 7 days to post in the Sex forum. Please don’t send unwanted PMs to other users.

Sex

Sudden loose vagina

5 replies

Goinggrey89 · 29/12/2022 12:48

I've had 3 vaginal deliveries and am in my early 30's so I do expect my vagina to be slightly looser even though I do practice pelvic floor exercises. What worries me is that all of a sudden it feels a lot looser. My daughter is just turning 6 months and sex was great a month or so after we had her. But this last month suddenly I'm struggling to feel my partner when he's inside me. I'm finding it a lot harder to get sensation and when we have doggy style sex..I get so much air trapped. He's seemed to have no problems and we have an active sex life. I asked him yesterday has he noticed if I feel looser and he went quiet before saying he has noticed but it doesn't bother him. I asked him if its to the point he struggles to orgasm and he said not at all. Its just harder for me because i feel like it's got looser all of a sudden and I don't understand why. I feel like my pelvic floor is quite strong and I can cough and sneeze without any issues. Has anyone got any advice or had the same issue? Thanks.

OP posts:
Zanatdy · 29/12/2022 21:28

The air thing with doggy style is very common. I think many women get that even if no children as it’s just air that gets trapped. I believe you can get some kind of balls / objects that help strengthen the pelvic floor. Worth having a chat with your GP if this is a sudden change too.

Crestaq · 30/12/2022 18:23

It could be to do with hormones as well - like stopping breastfeeding or something else to do with post partum.

EarthSight · 30/12/2022 20:20

I also think it could be hormones. Get yourself checked by a gynaecological or GP.

Goinggrey89 · 30/12/2022 20:56

Thanks for the responses everyone. I'm definitely going to be making a gp appointment after the new year.

OP posts:
Thisisworsethananticpated · 04/01/2023 07:52

Doggy is the worst position for trapping air

terrible
keep up the exercise in the meantime whikst you wait for physio or GP

im doing Pilates twice and week and pelvic floor
and also tense it whilst having sex

if he’s mananging to come , it’s doing the job

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.