My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

You need to have been registered for 7 days to post in the Sex forum. Please don’t send unwanted PMs to other users.

Sex

Nudity in private garden - what's acceptable

18 replies

TryBeforeIBuy · 02/06/2022 07:25

Just looking for views on this. It's a glorious morning so I'm sunbathing nude - no neighbours have direct line of sight.

If I feel horny I won't act on it other than a bit of a nipple play, do you think that's acceptable?

OP posts:
Jumpking · 02/06/2022 08:55

You do what you want love

everywhichway · 02/06/2022 09:04

I think a maximum of 5 minutes per hour would probably be acceptable.

bedtimeisthebest · 02/06/2022 09:08

No direct sight so what's stopping you.

If I had this luxury I'd be naked in my garden right now.

Play with your nipples or play with your pussy.

It's great to be able to do so.

Furrbabymama87 · 02/06/2022 09:15

Just make sure no one can see you, especially anyone's kids unless you want to go on the sex offenders register.

TryBeforeIBuy · 02/06/2022 09:57

Furrbabymama87 · 02/06/2022 09:15

Just make sure no one can see you, especially anyone's kids unless you want to go on the sex offenders register.

@Furrbabymama87 I guess thats my worry. No matter how private I think it is, without peeking through all the bushy (no pun intended)areas i guess i cannot be 100% sure.

I wouldn't go below the belt. Absolutely not. That can be done behind closed doors.

But the breast/nipple play? Would that always be categorised as a sexual display?

If it came to do it I'd say i was doing my regular breast check. Just outdoors.

OP posts:
mags1862 · 02/06/2022 18:31

I enjoy nude sunbathing in the right location but have never wanted to play with my nipples as a result , apart from OP does anyone else feel the need to when catching a few rays ?

Sparkybloke · 02/06/2022 20:53

Providing your garden is genuinely secluded with high hedges or fences and neighbouring properties cannot view you from an upstairs window then anyine who does deliberately intrude is far more likely to be found guilty of voyeurism than you are of being naked in your garden. Plenty of people have garden hot tubs and bathe nude...and probably a lot more beside!
Make sure the side gate is locked. Make sure you are not expecting DHL to deliver...have fun!

EndersGame · 02/06/2022 23:28

don't forget the factor 50. You don't want to burn your sensitive bits.

bedtimeisthebest · 16/06/2022 17:33

Today's hot weather has meant that my female neighbour has been sunbathing and walking around her garden topless.

Very nice, but I also enjoy looking out of the window at wildlife and birds whilst WFM but don't want her to think that I'm spying on her.

Hensintheskirting · 16/06/2022 19:36

@bedtimeisthebest I'd suggest not spying on her if you don't want her to think you're spying on her 🤦🏻‍♀️

PotteringPondering · 25/06/2022 19:18

Make sure the side gate is locked. Make sure you are not expecting DHL to deliver.

I'm new to Mumsnet and its many acronyms. Spent ages trying to work out what DHL was (Dear Husband's Libido? etc). Finally realised you meant... DHL. D'oh!

Anotherbloke1 · 16/07/2022 08:54

Went to nudist beach for first time on holiday last wk, was a tad nervous before hand...erection thought etc but despite it making me feel a tad horny didn't feel sexual at all and loved it. Now can't wait for neighbours to go on holiday so we can do it in garden (and get carried away 😍)

deedledeedledum · 17/07/2022 15:04

Nude sunbathing at home always makes me horny. I think it's that lovely warm all over feeling and a gentle breeze on your whole body

chocolateonmyface · 17/07/2022 21:33

Me too

bedtimeisthebest · 18/07/2022 06:37

Count me in as well. (But put cream on your bits)

bedtimeisthebest · 16/08/2022 09:01

Glad to be able to report that last night my wife and I got naked and had sex in the garden, knowing the one neighbour who could overlook us is in France.

Anotherbloke1 · 16/08/2022 10:36

bedtimeisthebest · 16/08/2022 09:01

Glad to be able to report that last night my wife and I got naked and had sex in the garden, knowing the one neighbour who could overlook us is in France.

We did same last week too whilst our neighbour was on holiday, love the freedom.

Str8talker · 21/08/2022 09:45

If anyone asks, you're swatting flies off your nips. And they've got bitten my insects soyou need to scratch 'em!

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.