My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

You need to have been registered for 7 days to post in the Sex forum. Please don’t send unwanted PMs to other users.

Sex

Anyone enjoying fun in the fine weather?

16 replies

Wandawide · 12/09/2021 13:27

Found a quiet stretch of woodland near a footpath that was not choked with nettles and brambles. Took DH there to give him a special. He was still very pleased when we got home.
In the past my friends have said they are not keen and don't enjoy it.
Who likes al fresco fucking?

OP posts:
mags1862 · 12/09/2021 14:19

no , sounds nice but could never get comfy and after the deed would need a adventure wee too .

bedtimeisthebest · 12/09/2021 14:38

I've always enjoyed alfresco fucking but not done it in a few years.

My wife loves an outdoor fuck but the Covid has scared her from doing this.

I had a walk in the park with my FWB a few weeks ago but it wasn't on the cards as the park was too busy.

As for having a wee afterwards, that is a different and golden adventure that I've mot experience for a few years either.

Wandawide · 12/09/2021 14:44

As I said it was a special, I had been drinking about a litre of cola so I had my pee first, and mad sure he could see. That started his mood well.

OP posts:
Sparkybloke · 12/09/2021 15:56

We like a little adventure too. Never had full sex but lots of blow jobs and masturbating each other....one day we will find somewhere quiet enough to fuckGrin

mags1862 · 12/09/2021 17:45

Anyone else's DH get turned on by watching them have a alfresco wee ?

bedtimeisthebest · 12/09/2021 17:51

@mags1862

Anyone else's DH get turned on by watching them have a alfresco wee ?

Just before I first tried Golden Showers my then partner squatted in a car park (fairly public one but it was gone 11pm) whipped down her knickers and I watched the pee coming out of her and couldn't believe how turned on I was.
furbabymama87 · 12/09/2021 18:41

Have done it as a teen/ early 20s. Now I'd be too concerned about being arrested.

HaggisBurger · 12/09/2021 18:47

Lovely first time outdoor fck last week in a deserted but quite open field. Very very good! We there for a good couple of hours and kept moving to get back in the evening sun

mags1862 · 12/09/2021 23:23

Yes think ashen I need to go out in the country on a walk my DH greatly enjoys that too .

mags1862 · 12/09/2021 23:24

As when I ......

Estherpologist · 13/09/2021 07:24

A very long time ago. Yes. Happy memories.
I do still enjoy being naked outside, and would be very happy to revisit those days if the opportunity arose.

Wandawide · 13/09/2021 08:42

@HaggisBurger Sounds very nice. We only did quickies. Or hand sessions.

OP posts:
HaggisBurger · 13/09/2021 09:24

@Wandawide - a quickie is also lots of fun! We wanted to go back to this particular spot on a hot day as it’s where we had our third date which was supposed to be a picnic but was basically lying on a blanket snogging like teenagers and wanting to have sex 😂

Wandawide · 24/09/2021 15:00

Weather Forecast for Saturday is fine for most of UK. Anyone making plans? Sunday will be cooler for us.
I have had messages so at least two of you are intending to try some alfresco fun.
Come back and tell us of your efforts after?

OP posts:
bedtimeisthebest · 24/09/2021 17:10

@Wandawide

Weather Forecast for Saturday is fine for most of UK. Anyone making plans? Sunday will be cooler for us.
I have had messages so at least two of you are intending to try some alfresco fun.
Come back and tell us of your efforts after?

My wife's not doing outdoor sex right now and no plans to meet my FWB this weekend so maybe that's it for the year.

Having said that we once did it in the garden on NYE whilst it was snowing.
Wandawide · 24/09/2021 17:22

If we were that drunk, I doubt DH could manage it, for the usual reasons.
I certainly wouldn't try in our garden, it would be on FB before we had finished.

OP posts:
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.