My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

You need to have been registered for 7 days to post in the Sex forum. Please don’t send unwanted PMs to other users.

Sex

Building sexual anticipation all day....any tips?

7 replies

Donii · 10/08/2019 16:35

I want to have some fun with my partner at the weekend. We have some family events to attend which will be followed by an overnighter on our own. I really want to whip him up and build the anticipation beforehand. Anyone have any great tips?

OP posts:
Sparkybloke · 10/08/2019 17:10

Well the mobile phone can be used to send saucy texts of course....wonders of modern technology. The sky is the limit re content but innuendo and suggestive rather than too graphic can be a huge tension builder...I know!

TemporaryPermanent · 11/08/2019 08:14

A countdown? so, '48 hours to go... thinking about how you stroke my bum when you're turned on...' '36 hours to go... choosing lingerie'. Maybe some pics of a bit of cleavage or stocking tops or something like that. Mmm I love text seduction!

AloneLonelyLoner · 11/08/2019 09:22

Sexting can be absolutely amazing. I hadn't realised how sexy reading suggestive texts can be. It has ramped things up for us immeasurably when one of us is away.

Fucksandflowers · 12/08/2019 15:11

Love me a bit of sexting

SpringtimeSun · 12/08/2019 17:43

Maybe let him know what you're wearing (or NOT wearing Grin) underneath your clothes at these events....

Namechangedyorkshire · 12/08/2019 18:00

Wearing something sexy to go out in and drop hints at the start of the night and let the suspension build. We were going out for drinks and then a meal just us. I had bought some really classy but sexy lingerie. Bra was semi see through and thong was a nice open front. Worn with a fairly shortish skirt and top was enough to get him going and when I hinted what he might find, he kept dropping something and pretended to go down and get it..

Anticipation and suspension is a real aphrodisiac

NewMe2019 · 13/08/2019 00:23

I like to send a picture of me wearing something nice. Seems to work. Never naked, but just nice lingerie. If your DP likes something specific then go with that. Mine really likes shoes so stockings and shoes really works for him.

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.