My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

You need to have been registered for 7 days to post in the Sex forum. Please don’t send unwanted PMs to other users.

Sex

Talk to me about PVC

6 replies

MyGastIsFlabbered · 27/03/2019 08:56

My boyfriend has admitted he's got a thing for PVC or (in his words) 'shiny things!' I'd love to get something to surprise him with but I have questions...is it easy to get into (& out of I guess 😉) ? What's a good brand? What's a good 'starter'?

Any suggestions gratefully received.

OP posts:
xpc316e · 27/03/2019 10:58

Don't confuse PVC and latex. PVC ought not to be hard to get into, as it isn't stretchy. Talcum powder apparently makes latex easier to slip into.

MyGastIsFlabbered · 27/03/2019 11:28

Ok now I'm confused, I'm fairly clueless about this. Is latex better than PVC or just different?

OP posts:
xpc316e · 27/03/2019 16:01

Latex is rubber and isn't so shiny; being rubber it is very tight and stretchy. PVC is the really shiny, wipe-clean material that fashion raincoats are sometimes made from. They are chalk and cheese in that they are nothing like each other.

MiniTheMinx · 28/03/2019 04:41

Latex or rubber feels very different to pvc. Pvc is crunchy!
Rubber tends to be more expensive, difficult to get on and needs to be wiped over with a product to make it shine. It's softer.
Pvc is crunchy, not particularly stretchy, doesn't tend to fit well and is cheap.
I guess some people may have a preference for one or the other, so it's probably best to ask him.

waterSpider · 29/03/2019 17:19

PVC is relatively cheap and practical. And shiny.
honour.co.uk
blackrose.co.uk
and probably on the high st.

MyGastIsFlabbered · 02/04/2019 10:03

Crunchy sounds horrid. But bf definitely likes shiny. Oh decisions, decisions

OP posts:
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.