My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

You need to have been registered for 7 days to post in the Sex forum. Please don’t send unwanted PMs to other users.

Sex

Sexy underwear for men

27 replies

stereoboomer · 18/12/2018 18:33

Hi all

Can you help me please? My wife dresses up now and again when we're feeling in the mood and she looks fabulous. However I'd like to do the same for her but it seems that there s nothing a man can wear that is actually sexy! Can you help? What would you like a man to wear in bed? And please don't say "nothing" as that doesn't help me.

OP posts:
PussGirl · 18/12/2018 20:09

I like my boyfriend to come to bed wearing nothing or just his underpants, which get removed early in the proceedings. I keep on my underwear, sometimes my dress as well, sometimes my shoes too Grin

My STBXH had a selection of frankly ridiculous thongs, including leopard print & fishnet - he looked like Peter bloody Stringfellow in them & they really did very little for me.

When you say please don't say "nothing" - nothing is probably best, to be honest!

TheEndofIt · 18/12/2018 22:27

I used to like silk boxer shorts

Anotherblokelurking · 18/12/2018 23:30

To misquote Marilyn Monroe - wear nothing but a hard on! That will show your appreciation

Anotherblokelurking · 19/12/2018 09:40

Sorry, didn't finish that one off, us men can't really do "sexy" undies unless you're a Magic Mike. Either standard - but clean! - underwear but you can get some boxers and briefs with pouches designed to make us look like we carry a decent lunchbox - or wear nothing

ru345 · 19/12/2018 10:57

How about a classic black dickibow and nothing else so looks sexy like Bond

AintNobodyHereButUsReindeer · 19/12/2018 13:17

Personally for me, I have a 'thing' about tight white boxers (NOT briefs!). Always know it's going to be a good night when DH comes to bed in nothing but white boxers Xmas Grin

MissLead · 19/12/2018 21:50

Yep - all those men thongs are a bit bleh for me. Nice designer t-shirt and matching boxers do it for me.

I’ll wear anything mind Shock

blueskiespls · 20/12/2018 13:28

It's personal taste really! For some reason I find jeans and no top really sexy(on my man). Something about undoing the belt I think

erinaceus · 21/12/2018 22:41

I think a really, really beautiful dressing gown. A towelling one maybe, thrown over slightly damp skin, smelling of soap, straight from the shower. Then sit down on a chair or the edge of the bed and behave in a slightly frustrating manner for a bit with her on her knees in front of you.

TMI perhaps but that would be better than a thong or whatnot. The dressing gown tie can come in handy later.

Annandale · 22/12/2018 01:29

I like contrast. So if you have pale skin, wear black or navy: If you have dark skin, try white. If you are quite hairy, try silk: if you are smoothskinned, get a really luxurious towelling robe.

Look at your underwear stash through other's eyes. Have you got a lot of tatty old keks in hearing aid beige or washed out grey? Get a bunch of new ones and turn the oldies into rags. Stock her mind with lots of images of you in clean well fitting underwear. Check your grooming: it's not compulsory but if you want to please her, consider all over body lotion, exfoliation, and above all cleanliness. I have often ended up doing basic footcare and even penis washing for my partners. They thought I found it sexy. I didn't, but hated the pooled urine, fungal infections, grown out toenails, cracked heels, hard skin and grime I was expected to put up with on my partner. After shave is pointless if you're not clean.

SimplySteve · 22/12/2018 04:25

Lovehoney do a good range, I like their LHM brand and also the Envy brand. DP loves it when I wear the lace style with see through parts.

erinaceus · 22/12/2018 04:44

ooh RE grooming I love an everything off wax on a guy if you can bear it. And I agree RE just having new clean undies not old hole-ridden rag type ones.

MarieG10 · 22/12/2018 10:03

Yes...agree. Some nice designer tight ones...I do like white and which show a little of what's underneath😉. Yes I would love my DH waxed as well to match me but no where round here does...is all female. However, a good razor is a good substitute and I do love when he does

coblers · 22/12/2018 21:20

I know everyone's different but personally it does absolutely nothing for me a man getting dressed up. My DH did once a long time ago. I didn't tell him but i struggled not to laugh and it had the opposite effect of the desired effect on me.

Annandale · 22/12/2018 21:27

I don't hate a wax on a man if he wants to do it, but it really does nothing for me - again I like the contrast of hair and skin.

subspace · 22/12/2018 23:54

Agree with the jersey, snug boxer shorts. And that good intimate personal hygiene is a must.

Greatorb · 23/12/2018 14:20

Andrew Christian "Almost Naked" range are worth a look.

ThePeachPit · 23/12/2018 21:47

Grey Calvin Klein boxers. They’re my favourites!
Otherwise fitted boxers, clean and groomed (not a fan of all off for men, but trimmed and tidy). And smell nice.

Clothing aside, I love when my bf comes out of the shower. Hair still wet, nice fluffy white towel wrapped round his waist.

Naughtynamechange · 24/12/2018 12:23

Calvin Kleins black or bright blue. Gets me every time.

BassAce · 27/12/2018 18:55

Try Bang + Strike underwear... I bought some for my fella the other month, and they totally hit the spot. The "addicted" range is very nice... If you have a good bum they do a delicious tight boxer (with 'uplift') that has a cutout at the back to show off your cheeks... if I slip my hand down the back of my guys trousers and feel he's wearing those when we are out, it's the equivalent to a man running his hand up your thigh and discovering stockings instead of tights Grin

Disclaimer: I think the site might be aimed more at the pink pound, but I'm a lady and there's definitely a LOT on there that works for me.

IamFrauBlucher · 04/01/2019 23:04

I can also recommend Kust for your Male premises!!!!

Fantastic cotton quality and a very sexy thick waistband which stops any, ahem, displacement. Smile

https://kuststore.com/

BaeBae · 24/01/2019 19:12

I bought these for my BF for Xmas in white, red & black ... god they are so horny!

Anglewolf Men Comfortable Cozy Underwear Briefs Shorts Pouch Soft Underpants (L, White) www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B06WVBP8R6/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_N3GsCbNHYCW1C?tag=mumsnet&ascsubtag=mnforum-21

Newsletters you might like

Discover Exclusive Savings!

Sign up to our Money Saver newsletter now and receive exclusive deals and hot tips on where to find the biggest online bargains, tailored just for Mumsnetters.

You've subscribed!

Parent-Approved Gems Await!

Subscribe to our weekly Swears By newsletter and receive handpicked recommendations for parents, by parents, every Sunday.

You've subscribed!

Flatbellyfella · 29/01/2019 16:53

Women seem to go week at the knees when a Firefighter in full uniform comes on TV....so get your wellies & Yellow helmet on.

Spinningteapots · 11/02/2019 19:49

Me and DP like to dress sexy, we sometimes attend adult parties, clubs and events. We've found some great sexy male underwear on Ebay of all places. Often its from China so you have to be careful to read the size conversion right and wait a couple of weeks for postage.

slartybardfast · 27/02/2019 20:32

Although this thread is months old, one option hasn't been mentioned yet I think.
Try not to freak out, but I'm straight and do sometimes wear the wifes' lingerie when we're in bed. It kinda happened by accident one night - yeah right! I hear you saying.
Her knickers were really wet, and I was saying how much I loved feeling them like that. She whipped them off and put them on me so I could feel close up. We both got a shock - but loved it.
These days she'll often buy 2 pairs of the same thing - one each. It's really horny dressing the same, and no one thinks anymore than it being just that. Horny fun in private.

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.