My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

You need to have been registered for 7 days to post in the Sex forum. Please don’t send unwanted PMs to other users.

Sex

help me increase my sex drive

4 replies

Frogqueen13 · 06/03/2016 23:50

I'm 28 in a long distance relationship with my husband we have two kids, but I have no sex drive at all.
He has an average sex drive, I'm fatter than I would like to be and work is really stressful which I don't think is helping. I really want me sex drive back, I have the coil, I don't no if that makes a difference, we dtd about once per month but he always initiates it.

Help please

OP posts:
blibblibs · 07/03/2016 16:48

I think you might need to have a think about the coil. Which do you have? I had the mirena replaced with a copper coil. The Doctor thought I was a bit mad I think but wow what a difference in my sex drive.

Frogqueen13 · 07/03/2016 21:04

I think this may be the issue. When I had it took it out previously my sex drive shot up, but It works so well to control my periods. I think I might need to go to the gp

OP posts:
blibblibs · 07/03/2016 22:00

I had mine out 4 months ago and I took a few months to get back on a cycle and to get my mojo back. The copper coil, well the periods themselves are causing a few issues but I'd never go back to the mirena. That was certainly one of the options the GP came up with but she was quite happy when I explained it wasn't an option for me.
Sex aside I feel like a completley different person without it.

IWillOnlyEatBeans · 13/03/2016 22:05

Hormonal contraceptives totally kill my sex drive. We use condoms now (late 30s with two DC)

My sex drive took a massive hit after DS2. I found downloading some erotica onto my kindle helped to kick start things again!

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.