My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

You need to have been registered for 7 days to post in the Sex forum. Please don’t send unwanted PMs to other users.

Sex

Value of Piercings

10 replies

Serioussteve · 11/11/2015 01:20

Hello ladies,

I was hoping you could resolve a quandary for me. Does a tongue piercing, or inverted labret (bar under lip with a ball protruding through centre of bottom lip) make any difference during oral sex?

Secondly, does a vertical clit hood piercing improve any aspect of sex? (My DP doesn't have an account and is too lazy busy to make one).

Many thanks!

OP posts:
Buttercup443 · 11/11/2015 09:39

I used to have a tongue piercing in my younger years. DH has begged me to put one in again but I can't be bothered. And it was very painful.

It was a visual turn on for lots of men I met and if I cooled it down with an ice cube or warmed it with tea it was noticeable when giving oral which I have been told was a huge turn on.

Aside from that it didn't do anything for me. It had to be cleaned religiously because of build up, it can cracking the teeth if you play with it and leave you open to infections.

I am very curious about nipples piercings though. But I guess now that I have kids and do so much carrying and sports I won't be able to get it done as I wouldn't get the rest to heal.

Also, I have lovely, even boobs, would hate to risk their appearance if something goes wrong..

Watching this thread with interest.

JamesTiberiusKirk · 11/11/2015 13:55

I think I hit the jackpot with my DW as she has had , at various times, had a combination of nipple, clit and tongue piercings.

The tongue piercing was wonderful when used properly - adds a lot of sensations and friction, but you need to be careful with it to make sure you don't do any damage! At it's best it made things more pleasurable for sure.

As for the clit ring, my wife says that it makes oral more intense and enjoyable, as there is something that adds friction while keeping my hands free. As a bonus, it also makes everything a lot easier to find!

Guiltypleasures001 · 13/11/2015 19:47

Hi I had my nipples pierced was my divorce present for myself
I had mine for about 7 yrs then had major problems, ended up with blocked ducts and
Infection.

Went for a mammogram and nearly ended up having to have surgery on my nipples which would have resulted in quite bad scaring and loss of nipple Confused took nipple bars out and stopped smoking which apparantly irritates the ducts, on advise from lady consultant.

But I loved my titanium bars miss them dreadfully, made me feel ultra sexy and twiddled constantly Grin
And guys went mad for them (sigh)

oldaninpurple · 15/11/2015 00:05

VCH does indeed add an extra layer of stimulation to the proceedings, especially combined with a HCH, but I'd be prepared for some interesting journeys on public transport in the first few weeks after piercing Grin and too much fidgeting on your office chair can yield a fair amount of blushing; no matter how long it has been in place Blush

possum18 · 15/11/2015 00:10

My DP has his tongue pierced but he only wears it on random occasions as a surprise when he's down there - I love it!

Goodbetterbest · 15/11/2015 10:17

I want a CH piercing but I'm worried as I also like a Hollywood wax. I'm a bit worried about it getting waxed Confused What do you do? My beautician isnt sure how to do it either. Any advice?

(I am building to a mid-life crisis) Smile

oldaninpurple · 15/11/2015 14:29

Goodbetterbest She does either side of it.... They're fairly easy to work around with a ring in place. One side, and then the other... If you have a barbell (which I personally wouldn't recommend) it's Only really the top ball that needs avoiding, as the other one can hide if you get what I mean? They're pretty sturdy.. If you think where they are - and how much attention they are likely to get in the future, they have to be fairly robust!

LumpySpaceCow · 15/11/2015 20:45

I had a vch. No difference in sensitivity at all really, I just found it annoying and caught it when I wiped myself after a wee! I ended up taking it out

Buttercup443 · 16/11/2015 10:11

Guiltypleasures001, oh such a shame. It sounds like you really enjoyed having them.

Can I ask you what started the infection. I had my tongue piercing for 10 years, never had a problem.

Why did your piercings get infected? Could they not be salvaged? Can you have it redone or is there too much tissue damage?

mileend2bermondsey · 19/11/2015 14:50

I have a VCH. TBH I find it makes little to no difference it terms of sensitivity, it mostly just looks good.

I have my tongue pierced which also doesnt make a massive difference unless you, like buttercup says, warm or cool the bar up, then it is very effective. I have had partners with tongue piercings and I love the feel of it when kissing with tongues!

I also have both nipples pierced. I love the look of it and it heightens sensation for me.

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.