Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. Read our round up of the top pushchairs to find out which ones were awarded Mumsnet Best.

Buggy for a newborn and a 2 year old?

LittleTwiglet · 15/06/2021 13:28

Hi all. I have a 2 year old and a newborn. I am looking for a pushchair/buggy/something with wheels to make it easier going out with the both of them.

Can anyone recommend or point me in the direction for one that is suitable for a newborn and toddler at the same time?

OP's posts:
Please
or

BeesAnkles · 20/06/2021 13:52

Have a look at the Mountain Buggy Duet. It's the one we're going for and has fantastic reviews. It's the same width as a single so fits through every door.

Please
or

ellesbellesxxx · 20/06/2021 13:54

Another vote for mountain buggy duet. We had it for our twins and it was brill! We used it with cocoons when they were tiny but you can just lie them flat and use from birth!

Please
or

Roseability18 · 20/06/2021 14:00

We use an Out n About Nipper Double - so easy to push, love it!

Please
or

Bells890 · 23/06/2021 21:02

Love the Bugaboo Donkey. Will give you the option to change to single mode as well when your toddler doesn't want to sit in the pram anymore. I bought mine second hand from //www.pramsy.com and it's fantastic

Please
or

Twizbe · 23/06/2021 21:03

Uppababy vista love mine

Please
or

ShinyGreenElephant · 23/06/2021 21:11

Bugaboo donkey is fab, so easy to push and my 2yo loves it - she absolutely would not entertain the one on top of the other type. Its very wide though

Please
or

tnetenba · 23/06/2021 21:17

I have the Silvercross Coast (also the same as the Wave) and wouldn't recommend as it doesn't collapse very well at all. We're using it as a single and have a big boot but I'd be screwed if I had to try and include the bassinet in the boot alongside the infant seat and frame.

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.