Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. Read our round up of the top pushchairs to find out which ones were awarded Mumsnet Best.

Babyzen Yoyo or uppababy minu?

Linny88 · 29/06/2020 13:32

My baby is 8 months old and we are looking for a lightweight, compact buggy to use on holiday and public transport (we live in London). We’ve narrowed it down to the babyzen Yoyo or uppababy Minu, but due to the current situation are unable to try either out. Has anybody got either of these and have any advice? Is the Yoyo worth the money? We also have a dog so I’m looking for something that can handle grass and a slightly bumpy track

OP's posts:
Please
or

newmummyessex · 03/07/2020 21:05

I love our Babyzen! I bought mine second hand from a website - it’s in amazing condition and they steam clean everything. I find the yoyo pretty stable, I take it out across the fields near us when we take the dog as well. Here’s where I got mine //www.pramsy.com xxx

Please
or

Linny88 · 03/07/2020 22:31

Thanks so much!

OP's posts:
Please
or

Lookatthat · 03/07/2020 22:36

The yo-yo is brilliant and worth the money.

Please
or

copperoliver · 03/07/2020 22:49

Babyzen yo-yo definitely. X

Please
or

gothicsprout · 03/07/2020 22:52

We just bought the Minu for my 1 year old and think it’s great - significantly cheaper than the Yoyo, the seat and handlebar are both a nice height and it has suspension. Great storage capacity too for a tiny buggy.

Please
or

JanewaysBun · 06/07/2020 23:13

The minu does not fit in overhead compartments however I would probs go for that. Seems so much sturdy than the yoyo which I am really not a fan of

(Have only seem never owned either )

Please
or

Adelais · 12/07/2020 10:07

I was considering the Uppababy Minu but I didn’t like that it doesn’t recline flat. The Yoyo is too expensive for us so I think we are going with the Micralite Profold.

Please
or

Linny88 · 12/07/2020 11:08

We bought the babyzen yo yo in the end - were very impressed with it. We got it through natural baby shower as you can spread the cost across three months. I’ve also seen lots in very good condition second hand

OP's posts:
Please
or

Tribe20 · 15/07/2020 20:51

I love my yoyo! I got it from pramsy.com as well second hand

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.