Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. Read our round up of the top pushchairs to find out which ones were awarded Mumsnet Best.

iCandy Peach 2020 & Nuna Pipa Lite LX

RosieUk · 17/04/2020 12:43

Hi all, I am pregnant and getting ready for my little girl to arrive and had a really frustrating moment where I found two products I really liked the iCandy Peach which is a great pushchair and the Nuna Pipa lite LX car seat. Neither company could tell me if they were compatible with each other and I spent hours in the internet trying to find someone who had tried the two together. In the end, I bought them both to test them out and happily they are compatible 🥳🥳

I just wanted to share this with any other interested mums so they don’t end up going through the same confusion. ☺️

OP's posts:
Please
or

Wenyce · 30/05/2020 08:42

Congrats. I’m glad it worked out.. which adapters did you have to buy or did it just click in with no adapter?

Please
or

RosieUk · 30/05/2020 08:51

I didn’t need to buy anything extra... iCandy comes with a couple of different fixtures. It works perfectly with those :)

OP's posts:
Please
or

Quonalovesyou · 11/07/2020 05:20

This was so helpful for me, I been looking to find compatibility for the stroller and car seat. Thank you so much. And I’m glad it worked out for you.Smile

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.