Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. Read our round up of the top pushchairs to find out which ones were awarded Mumsnet Best.

Changing bag to fit Babyzen Yoyo+?

E4dad · 27/04/2019 11:37

We’ve just bought a Babyzen for our newborn which we love! However, the changing bag that was gifted to us is too big to fit easily under the Yoyo.

Can anyone recommend a changing bag which fits the Yoyo+ well, without a struggle to get it in or out?

Thanks!

OP's posts:
Please
or

Expressedways · 30/04/2019 15:24

I use a large longchamp tote with a luggage strap. It fits comfortably with room left to spare. Add a changing mat from amazon and voila it’s a changing bag! A squishy bag is probably your best bet and make sure you get one with a strap so it can hang off the handlebar when the basket is being used for shopping. You might be overthinking this though - the YoYo basket isn’t huge so I often end up tightly shoving stuff in there and it’s not a struggle or something I’ve ever thought twice about. Just give whatever it is a good tug to get it out- it’s pretty easy!

Please
or

Settlersofcatan · 30/04/2019 15:26

We use a pacapod and put the pods on the handlebars and a soft bag underneath with extra bits

Please
or

Laulau000123 · 24/03/2021 01:02

Help we have the exact same problem. In urgent need of a diaper bag that actually fits under the yoyo+ stroller. What did u end up using, and has it worked???

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.