Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. Read our round up of the top pushchairs to find out which ones were awarded Mumsnet Best.

Silver Cross Pioneer and buggy board

lanalawr · 18/08/2018 20:55

I'm after some advice from someone who has tried using a buggy board with the Silver Cross Pioneer. I know it's on the fit list for Lascal buggy boards but google doesn't have many answers for how well it actually works in practice. The only thing I have found is that it may not fold up when not in use. Has anyone used a buggy board with this pushchair (I'd be using it with a carrycot and probably the pushchair seat later on). Don't want to buy a double or tandem if I don't have to but think we'd all go crackers if dd (2.5) had to walk everywhere. Thanks!

OP's posts:
Please
or

RoseReally · 18/12/2019 16:23

I know this is an old thread but @lanalawr did you ever find a buggy board that worked with the Pioneer?

Please
or

Teddyo · 26/01/2020 12:12

Bump! I would like to know, too. Smile

Please
or

Mgdad · 06/08/2020 07:13

I bought the Lascal buggy board and fitted it to my silver cross pioneer.

Fitting it was quite fiddly as the basket gets in the way.

I will be returning it as you’re not able to fold up the buggy anymore with the connectors on. Taking them on and off isn’t something I want to do each time I want to put the buggy in the car etc.

I’ll try one that fits to the bottom horizontal bar.

I’d recommend not getting the Lascal buggy board if you have a silver cross pioneer

Please
or

KTot93 · 03/02/2021 09:39

Did you find a buggy board?
I have the silver cross pioneer, baby will be 17 months when baby no.2 arrives and we cant afford to buy another pram so need a buggy board!

Please
or

lanalawr · 05/04/2021 08:36

Sorry! I've only just seen the messages and I'm far too late now. I ended up picking up a double pushchair because I struggled to get an answer. I've since found one person who managed it with a lascal buggy board but she kept it on all the time and rarely folded the pushchair.

OP's posts:
Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.