Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. Read our round up of the top pushchairs to find out which ones were awarded Mumsnet Best.

Help me chose a buggy - considering yoyo and pop?

TheMotherofBears · 13/07/2018 19:00

So I have two buggies at the moment - one for day to day use (Vista) and a back up kept in my massive car (Bee). Sadly both buggies have broken at the same time! (I bought both second hand years and years ago for super cheap so not complaining) But they need replacing. So...

I have one 10 month old DC and an older one who sometimes needs a buggy board. I live in a city and use public transport quite a bit.

I was thinking about buying the SilverCross Pop as it lasts until age 4 and I felt I really needed that extra usage with by oldest who struggled to do all the walking we needed her to. But I've had my head turned by the yoyo.

Any views on these two buggies? Could I use either as main buggy and the other for car? Or would I be better scouting again for a secondhand Vista or Bee for day to day use.

All suggestions welcome!

OP's posts:
Please
or

TheMotherofBears · 13/07/2018 19:01

*choose

OP's posts:
Please
or

TroubledLichen · 14/07/2018 21:05

I have the YoYo. It’s tiny so doesn’t take up much room in the car; it fits in the footwell if necessary. It feels a lot sturdier than the traditional umbrella strollers and the basket is a decent size for how small it is. It’s our main pram and can handle what I need it to, mainly the terrible potholed pavements in our neighbourhood. We also have an icandy peach but it’s only used when there’s more than about 2 inches of snow (we get very bad winters here). You can also get a buggy board with a seat for the YoYo but I don’t have personally. I don’t know if you’d get a 4 year old in it though, depends how big yours is I guess.

Please
or

TheMotherofBears · 14/07/2018 21:34

Thanks @Troubled that's v helpful!

OP's posts:
Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.