Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. Read our round up of the top pushchairs to find out which ones were awarded Mumsnet Best.

Recommendations for a Double Stroller (not pushchairor travel system)

sherbertlemon17 · 18/04/2018 14:01

Hi everyone!

Off on holiday at the end of July with a 2.5 yo and 11 month old. Not really a beach holiday as we will be visiting family and out and about most days and sometimes until late so need somewhere for both of them to nap if need be. Wouldn’t be bothered for the 2yo if we were in a resort. She is a good walker, but if we are out most of the day, will need a rest.

So what are your recommendations for double strollers that I can take up to the plane?

OP's posts:
Please
or

Aprilmightbemynewname · 18/04/2018 14:02

Personally I would take 2 single ones. Double buggy +heat will be bloody awful to push!!

Please
or

Coveredinbeeeeeeeeeeeees · 18/04/2018 14:19

We have the joie aire and it's great, it folds flat and has separate recline positions. The hood is big and covers baby well when theyre lying flat, and it's also really lightweight.

Please
or

sherbertlemon17 · 20/04/2018 08:50

Thanks April. That’s actually a really simple suggestion I’d not even thought about, especially as we wouldn’t use it for our toddler when we are back in the UK, so could sell one and keep one.

Fab thanks covered. Will definitely check that one out Smile

OP's posts:
Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.