Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. Read our round up of the top pushchairs to find out which ones were awarded Mumsnet Best.

Can you change the handles on a Bugaboo Cameleon 3?

strongmilknosugar · 23/11/2016 18:56

Hi there,

I really really love this push chair colour but hate the brown leather navy/p2487393?sku=235334306&skwcid=2dx92700013388624535&tmad=c&tmcampid=2&gclid=CjwKEAiAmdXBBRD0hZCVkYHTl20SJACWsZj91vZdfIxgAiGGS-S-xMShscpugcyAPWS2YTCB7N09choC1Yw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

Ideally I'd like the black leather handles. Does anyone know where to get this or whether they can be changed?

Thanks!

OP's posts:
Please
or

strongmilknosugar · 26/11/2016 18:48

Bumping

OP's posts:
Please
or

JohnLapsleyParlabane · 26/11/2016 18:51

There's loads of people on Facebook that make covers for buggy handles. Maybe that's the answer.

Please
or

ShiteBags · 26/11/2016 19:07

Have a look on the bugaboo Facebook page, or email / tweet them. They've just bought out leather handles and I'm 99% certain you can swap the Cameleon 3 foam handles for them.

Please
or

strongmilknosugar · 29/11/2016 14:46

Thanks all. I ordered it in the end and actually don't mind the brown handles as much as I thought.

I have seen that you can get the black leather ones from Bugaboo (or I could look on Facebook like suggested) the only this is is that the brown ones are stitched on meaning I'd have to cut them off which seems a bit of a shame although I will if I decide I can't live with them! Grin

OP's posts:
Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.