Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. Read our round up of the top pushchairs to find out which ones were awarded Mumsnet Best.

Asda Baby Promotion Mamas & Papas 'Barnie' Pushchair

Iona1651 · 21/04/2015 22:18

Has anyone ever purchased a Mamas & Papas Barnie pushchair from Asda? They are on offer at £60 from this week. I'm not sure how good they are. I have a Silver Cross pram/pushchair but it is quite heavy and takes up quite a lot of room in the boot. I was hoping to get something more lightweight and smaller when folded without breaking the bank. Any advice please?

OP's posts:
Please
or

myusernameisusername · 22/04/2015 02:00

reviews have said they are about as useful as a chocolate teapot hence the sale trying to get rid of them all Grin asda reviews

Please
or

Iona1651 · 22/04/2015 08:42

thanks. will be taking it back today for a refund! I was a bit unsure when I bought it and it was a snap decision whilst in the store.

OP's posts:
Please
or

myusernameisusername · 22/04/2015 10:46

Didn't realise you have bought it already hope they give you a refund and im sure someone else will be along to advise on a reasonably priced umbrella stroller

Please
or

myusernameisusername · 22/04/2015 10:53

the joie nitro is supposed to be good Smile

Please
or

Iona1651 · 22/04/2015 22:01

I got a refund today. Asda have great customer service. The guy who served me was surprised I'd paid £60 for it from another Asda store as he'd purchased one and said their Asda store were selling them off at £30! I got my £60 back. Thanks. Will look at the one you've mentioned.

OP's posts:
Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.