Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. Read our round up of the top pushchairs to find out which ones were awarded Mumsnet Best.

Advice on nice pushchair/stroller for tall 2yo

StrawberryTallCake · 19/02/2015 22:04

Hello, I would love some advice on a pushchair for a tall 2 year old. I have an old battered McLaren but it really is on its last legs. I don't mind spending 3-400 on it, have been looking at the baby jogger city mini as I'd like an easy to fold pushchair.

All advice and recommendations welcome.

OP's posts:
Please
or

StrawberryTallCake · 20/02/2015 20:40

bump? Confused

OP's posts:
Please
or

TeaPleaseBob · 21/02/2015 13:37

Ve got the city mini for my lo who's tall 20 months and it's great. She has loads of space and seems very comfy in it. The canopy is great for blocking out sun and basket is big too so can fit changing bag and coats under. I love the fold, it's so easy and brilliant for getting in and out car quickly in miserable weather.

If it's in your budget I'd consider gt version as it's bit lighter feeling to push (although heavier for lifting in and out car) and has adjustable handle. We've got standard one as gt was out of budget.

Please
or

Fairylea · 21/02/2015 13:40

It looks huge but the out n about nipper is amazing. It's about 9.5kg and fits toddlers up to about 4 years. My 2.8 year old is very comfy in his and it's been our best buy as far as pushchairs go. We found ours secondhand on ebay for £75 (they are about £350 new). You can also pop the wheels off very easily to make it fold even flatter to fit in a small car if you need to.

Please
or

Ihateparties · 21/02/2015 15:15

What sort of thing do you want? The city mini zip looks great, baby jogger sturdiness combined with very small fold and a big seat. Early reviews v positive.

Please
or

StrawberryTallCake · 21/02/2015 18:27

I really like the look of the city jogger gt - a family member had one and it was lovely to push. Will have a quick look at the nipper and mini zip now.

OP's posts:
Please
or

StrawberryTallCake · 21/02/2015 18:30

Ooh I like the look of the nipper - seems to be just what I'm looking for.

OP's posts:
Please
or

StrawberryTallCake · 21/02/2015 18:56

...then I looked at the city elite which seats children up to 34kg!!! amazing.

OP's posts:
Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.