Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. Read our round up of the top pushchairs to find out which ones were awarded Mumsnet Best.

Umbrella fold for enormous toddler

VeryBadThings · 21/09/2014 15:37

Looking for an umbrella fold pushchair for my 2.3 year old who is very big for her age. She's a good walker and rarely uses a pushchair at home now but we're going on holiday soon and I expect we'll need the back up of a pushchair for longer days out when she gets tired. Recline and decent hood preferred. Budget of about £100 and happy to consider 2nd hand.

Thanks.

OP's posts:
Please
or

Tiggywunkle · 21/09/2014 17:45

The Kiddy City 'n' Move has a tall seat, recline and a good hood. Look also at the Graco Evo Mini which has a surprisingly large seat and good leg room for a taller toddler.

Please
or

VeryBadThings · 21/09/2014 21:38

Thanks. I'll check those.

OP's posts:
Please
or

VeryBadThings · 22/09/2014 12:45

Any thoughts on the Joovy Groove? I've just seen it described as good for large toddlers on a US site.

Thinking maybe I should just stick with our BJCM GT that we usually travel with although I'd really like a lightweight stroller this time.

OP's posts:
Please
or

Ihateparties · 22/09/2014 13:42

I have a joovy groove, if you forced me to use an umbrella stroller it's the one I would go for Grin

Please
or

VeryBadThings · 22/09/2014 15:33

Damned by faint praise indeed Grin

So, given the choice of lugging the BJCM GT along or one of the aforementioned, would you stick with the BJCM GT?

OP's posts:
Please
or

Ihateparties · 22/09/2014 16:16

I loved the gt but in my mind it's massive and it's not light. So yeah, I would take the groove. It's not lie flat but the recline is decent. Here's my 75th centile 4yo in ours.

Umbrella fold for enormous toddler
Please
or

VeryBadThings · 23/09/2014 11:28

Thanks! That's really helpful. I've ordered the Joovy Groove from Amazon...I can always return it if I decided the GT is the lesser of the evils after all.

OP's posts:
Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.