Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. Read our round up of the top pushchairs to find out which ones were awarded Mumsnet Best.

Icandy Peach Blossom Twin in black cab?

Julie1m · 16/02/2014 12:35

Hi,
I am expecting twins and am thinking about buying the ICandy Peach Blossom Twin stroller.

My husband and I don't own a car so I will be using buses and cabs to go around, and I was wondering if this stroller does fit in a black cab with the two carrycots on? And with the two infant seats on?

I can't find this information anywhere so hopefully someone here will know...
Thanks !

OP's posts:
Please
or

Rockchick1984 · 17/02/2014 12:47

One of the mums at my playgroup had this for her baby and toddler, but she bought a side by side stroller too as she couldn't use the iCandy in black cabs - I don't know if it was that it didn't fit or that she wasn't comfortable using it, sorry.

Please
or

FlamingGallah · 20/02/2014 22:42

Have fitted a peach with 2 seats in the back of a black cab. There was easily enough space, but it's pretty tricky to lift it in (especially if you had babies in it!), I don't think you'd manage it on your own without a friendly cabbie to help!

Please
or

Julie1m · 23/02/2014 10:37

Thank you for your answers! :)
Now I facing another dilemna: buying the stroller now or waiting for the icandy 3 which should be released at the end of March... I keep changing my mind

OP's posts:
Please
or

Ihateparties · 23/02/2014 12:49

I would wait. Bigger distance between the seats and parent facing options, end of march isn't far off.

Please
or

Tiggywunkle · 05/03/2014 23:46

I wouldn't wait - the Blossom kits will be some while off. Meanwhile very soon the older Blossom kits will be like gold dust. I would get the Peach Blossom, and if you really want the new adaptors, then buy them as a spare part once they are released. Unless you are due in late summer / autumn, in which case, I would wait.

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.