Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. Read our round up of the top pushchairs to find out which ones were awarded Mumsnet Best.

Maclaren XLR wheels off balance

craigslittleangel · 20/07/2013 22:56

I bought a Maclaren XLR 18 months ago from Mothercare and love it. However, over the last 9 months (I have a new baby and haven't been using it much), I have noticed that the front left wheel and the back right wheel do not touch the ground.

Has anyone else had this problem and does anyone have any suggestions as to what to do? I'm guessing I am over the warrantee period with Mothercare? I definitely want to use it for DD2 for when she is a bit older.

OP's posts:
Please
or

Isisizzie · 22/07/2013 12:17

You have a 2 year guarantee with Mothercare as long as you have your receipt/proof of purchase then it can be sent off to Maclaren for repair sounds like the chassis just needs tightening/realigning. If you haven't got that there would be a charge for the repair any store can tell you how much if you ring them.

You will also have a lifetime guarantee with Maclaren when you bought your pushchair you will have registered it with them to start it off, I hope.

Please
or

craigslittleangel · 22/07/2013 15:52

I had o idea I was meat to register it! We have since move and I have no idea where the receipt is. I'll just pay. Thanks

OP's posts:
Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.