Threads

See more results

Topics

Usernames

Mumsnet Logo
Please
or
to access all these features

Note: This topic is for discussing pushchairs. Read our round up of the top pushchairs to find out which ones were awarded Mumsnet Best.

Best pushchair for tall 15 month old?

FunkyStripes · 16/06/2013 20:43

Hi DD is 15 months and is starting to look too big for her big parent facing pushchair.

I want a smaller, lighter maybe buggy type that is easier to get in and out of car, but I still want it to recline because she still naps during the day. I want this one to last now until we dont need it anymore, without her looking too big for it. Also want one that is still quite sturdy as well as light and easy to fold.

I know I dont want much Blush budget is around £200 and dont mind buying secondhand if I need to. Also a large shopping basket would bd extra nice Smile

Grateful for any suggestions.

OP's posts:
Please
or

FadBook · 16/06/2013 20:48

I picked up a 2nd hand Maclaren XT Techno, as recommended by MNer's the other week, for my tall 22 month old. I could have wrote your post OP Grin

It's perfect for her as she's tall and for me as I'm tall too (handles extend up a couple of inch too)

It's sturdy, still reclines back, looks nice (not cheap) and does the job it's suppose to.

I got it off Gumtree for £70 and it is like new. They're are £235 in mothercare.

Please
or

PotteringAlong · 16/06/2013 20:49

I got a second hand petit star zia for £20 and it's great!

Please
or

SlinkyB · 16/06/2013 20:55

The Baby Jogger City Mini ticks a lot of your boxes (it's a 3-wheeler so not sure about sturdy).

I use mine for my 2.5yr old tall boy and he doesn't look too big in it.

Please
or

FunkyStripes · 16/06/2013 21:33

Thanks il have a look at those 3 suggestions. Il go shopping and try dd in a few.

OP's posts:
Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.