My feed

to access all these features

Join our Property forum for renovation, DIY, and house selling advice.


Neighbour leaking corrosive substance into garden - please help

1 reply

snowaddict · 19/03/2010 20:06

Neighbour who has a business electroplating metal has an overflow tap on his properties outside wall which runs into my garden (this is just at my garden boundary). several of my conifers have now died because of the liquid he deposits. I have reported this to environment health - no help - said they'd monitor him and analysis the soil - but he still does it.what can I do. I don't want to have a blight on my property has I'm putting it on market in few months. Really Really upset. Thanks for any help.

OP posts:
ninah · 19/03/2010 20:07

Post in legal too, I think this is tortious?

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.