My feed

to access all these features

Join our Property forum for renovation, DIY, and house selling advice.


sash jammers? door locks/french door security

1 reply

Phoenix4725 · 25/02/2010 06:00

ok I doneit have signed a 10 year lease on a property am renting landlords finshed all the work .I checked not left to letting agents .thank you for the advice got from you all.

At my parents we had a break in and locksmith fitted what he called sash jammers for top and bottom of door ,But i can not find them anywhere under that name

THERE small and you twist them to lock and stops anyone forcing door with anyoen know what there called

Also have french doors whats best way of making them secure

pst by the way enjoy reading everyones advice/storys on here "insert nosey emotion*

OP posts:
probono · 25/02/2010 06:47

deadlocks I think

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.