My feed

to access all these features

Join our Property forum for renovation, DIY, and house selling advice.


Can anyone recommend a corporate solicitor in the Oxfordshire/Bucks area

2 replies

Notquitegrownup · 31/01/2009 22:13

I am involved in running a company set up to manage the freehold of a group of flats, of which we own one. We need advice on running the company. Can anyone recommend someone?


OP posts:
fishnet · 01/02/2009 12:43

You don't really need someone local but if you do want someone local you will find that any law firm will have someone who can advise you on this sort of this. Be aware that the majority of law firms are struggling at the moment particularly in corporate and property departments. Some corporate teams local to my area are literally suggesting that clients name their price on the basis that its better to be doing something than nothing. You should be able to negotiate a good price.

Could recommend my DH but he's east mids based.

Notquitegrownup · 02/02/2009 20:40

Thanks Fishnet! I think I just need 30 minutes with someone who knows what they are talking about, to go through what we are expected to do, how to issue shares, what a company stamp is for . . .

I can't imagine haggling, but I'll try!

OP posts:
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.