My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

Join our Property forum for renovation, DIY, and house selling advice.

Property/DIY

Any good removals firms in North London?

6 replies

Sublet · 02/02/2008 10:27

Hello,
We are moving from Islington to Bournemouth at the end of March. Have never done a proper house move before so need to find a reliable removals firm that serves the area. Had a recommendation but they are in West London and won't do it. Does anyone know a good firm? It's only a one-bed flat with the stuff for two adults and a 15-month-old so should be fairly straightforward (famous last words!).
Any advice greatly appreciated.

OP posts:
Sunshinemummy · 02/02/2008 10:31

Sublet I used Reliable Removals who are based in Essex but were happy to move me from East to South West London. They were great - did all the packing and everything, reasonably priced as well. I found them on-line after a recommendation on here.

twelveyeargap · 02/02/2008 10:36

Hehehe. I have used Reliable twice too! They're fab and their packing service is SO reasonable - it's definitely worth using.

They did a pack/ move/ store for me whilst we moved from Tufnell Park to Islington to live in temp accom whilst waiting to move into our current house in Muswell Hill, then moved everything to new place.

Have recommended them to two other people who were very pleased and I was recommended by a friend!

www.reliable-removals.co.uk/ Bill is the manager.

Pollyanna · 02/02/2008 10:37

I used ANTS removals - they moved us from NW London to Brighton. They were good.

Sunshinemummy · 02/02/2008 10:38

I've also recommended them and my friend was pleased.

Sublet · 02/02/2008 12:18

Thank you all so much. I'll give them both a ring and get a quote. Am very excited about the prospect of us all being beside the seaside ? and taking my daughter to the beach for the first time.

OP posts:
bellabelly · 03/02/2008 17:41

We used Adams removals, based in Harringay and they were great - hardworking Hungarians!

Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.