Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

Preteens

Boys jeans - why so skinny???

6 replies

Julz8 · 30/06/2018 10:32

Hi all! I’ve not posted on here for years although I am a frequent viewer of information! 😃

My issue.... my son is now 12 and I am at a complete loss as to where to get him jeans that aren’t skinny fit! He’s not a fat lad, he’s just rather muscly, a keen mountain biker and has been doing taekwondo for 7 years so he has a set of thighs on him. The best I’ve found was Levi 504’s as they have a bit of stretch in them but they appear to be discontinued. He’s also at that age where they need to be branded. Does anyone know of any jeans with a bit of give in them?

Thanks! 👍🏻

OP posts:
Please
or

AjasLipstick · 30/06/2018 10:33

I'd avoid jeans and go for chino or combat style trousers for him OP.

Please
or

MumMuuumMummy · 30/06/2018 10:34

Have a look on mandmdirect Op, they have bench jeans which aren't skinny and also crosshatch do some

Please
or

Julz8 · 03/07/2018 13:21

Thanks for the feedback. I managed to find some ‘vintage’ Levi’s on good old eBay! Smile

OP posts:
Please
or

thismummydrinkswine · 14/08/2018 20:08

It's so frustrating isn't it! We love H and M slim fit x

Please
or

daffodilbrain · 14/08/2018 23:00

Ive just discovered H&M plus fit I think it's called. Skinny fit but bigger all over. My DS 12 wares 152x - the x means they are wider

Please
or

thismummydrinksgin · 15/08/2018 11:52

Yes I've seen those, I like H and M nice and stylish too. My Son doesn't wear skinny jeans from anywhere they look ridiculous but he has got one pair from H and M which look nice and are stretchy.

Please
or
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Mumsnet's better when you're logged in. You can customise your experience and access way more features like messaging, watch and hide threads, voting and much more.

Already signed up?