My feed
Premium

Please
or
to access all these features

This topic is for sharing experiences of pregnancy choices; to debate the ethics of termination, visit our Politics or Chat forums.

Pregnancy choices

My cycle after an early medical abortion.

0 replies

lornadub · 20/11/2023 22:37

Made the tough (but best) decision to terminate a 6 week pregnancy on Oct 17th. Just about 5 weeks ago. I just stopped bleeding literally yesterday, so 33ish days of bleeding - including a trip to A&E and some crazy clots + tissue. Anyway - I had sex with my boyfriend last week, Nov 15th, while I was still bleeding. He didn't finish inside but we were silly and didn't use a condom (I know, I know!)
Also 2 days after we had sex I passed a very sac-like tissue. I have started to show signs of ovulation now that I've stopped bleeding finally (ie clear discharge, increased libido). But I am so ridiculously terrified that I am pregnant again. I feel stupid for not using a condom, especially after everything I've been through. My question is how and when will I know!? I've been bleeding for so long I'm assuming my HCG levels are still too high to take a store bought pregnancy test. I just have to wait, I guess, but I am losing sleep over the stress. Any advice would be so greatly appreciated.

OP posts:
Please create an account

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.